FOOD FIGHT: GLOBAL STREET FOOD
If our Chef’s Gala takes you down the Red Carpet, our Food Fight moves you with a Magic Carpet! Be transported beyond borders through the streets of Bangkok, alleyways of Oaxaca, and the dusty roads of the East Bank to enjoy delicious bites from 15 chefs delivering their best interpretation of Global Street Food. The Food Fight offers exciting activities for attendees culminating in awarding one chef the title of champion, chosen by the crowd. Located on the WGBH Television and Recording Studio lot in Boston, the evening includes:
- 15 Chefs serving up their interpretation of the competition theme in the Grand Tasting Pavilion
- Special Vintner, Brewer, and Distiller tastings in the Grand Tasting Pavilion
- Live cooking demos, panel discussions and talks featuring national and local celebrity chefs in the Culinary Theater
- Book signings from your favorite chefs and cookbook authors
- Reserve and unique tastings in the VIP Lounge for All-Access pass holders
- Sampling in The Marketplace
- Special pop-ups throughout the afternoon
- Live DJ on the Sound Stage
- Partner activations and interactive experiences throughout the festival space
- 1 Voting token to choose the next Food Fight Champion!
Must be 21 to attend. Children and infants will not be granted entrance under any circumstances.