THE ARTISAN TASTE
Join charming PBS hosts for a full-day and more than 27,000 square feet of delicious surprises on the WGBH studio lot. Competition for the WGBH Culinary Stewardship Award will be stiff this year and you’ll get to taste the crème de la crème of chef dishes before the winner is announced. Two past runners-up: Josh Lewin of Juliet and David Vargas of Vida Cantina will be competing, joined by the executive chefs of Pabu, Babbo and more than 20 others. The event also features a new youth culinary competition and the best wines and craft beers you can find.
Featuring Live Performances from an all-star lineup :
The Cellar Doors
Max Kaufman Collective
This signature Grand Tasting event includes:
- Chef tastings featuring New England’s best chefs in the Grand Tasting Pavilion
- Special Vintner and Brewer tastings with loads to sample in the Grand Tasting Pavilion
- Live cooking demos, panel discussions, and talks featuring national and local celebrity chefs in the Culinary Theater.Get the complete schedule.
- Book signings from your favorite chefs and cookbook authors
- Sampling in the Guest Street Marketplace
- Special pop-ups throughout the day
- Live Musical Guests on the Sound Stage
- Partner activations and interactive experiences throughout the festival space
- Unveiling of the 2017 WGBH Culinary Stewardship Awardee at the event close
Splurge for a VIP ticket*, which will get you:
- Early admission to beat the crowds
- Access to exclusive tastings in the VIP Tent where you can mix and mingle with celebrity chefs and PBS personalities
*VIP access automatically included in Weekend All-Access pass
Must be 21 to attend. Children and infants will not be granted entrance under any circumstances.