Eat Boutique's Holiday Pop-Up Market in Allston
Small-batch food items make great holiday gifts—if you don't end up eating them all yourself first.
Good things come in small batches. With this in mind, the Eat Boutique Holiday Market in Allston has you covered when it comes to holiday gifts for even the most finicky of your food-obsessed friends. The pop-up market will offer a plethora of food gifts—from sauces to sweets to salts to kitchen items and cookbooks.
- Mike’s Hot Honey, chili-infused honey for a sweet and spicy accompaniment to all the food you will ever eat again.
- A new line of sauces from Mei Mei, the wildly successful food truck that launched a wildly successful Kickstarter campaign to launch a wildly successful brick-and-mortar restaurant, and recently another location in a repurposed shipping container.
- Shotwell salted caramels, small-batch caramels from an attorney-turned-caramel-magician in Tennessee.
- Cocoa Santé hot chocolate mix, based out of Concord and sourced from cooperative farms in the Dominican Republic and South America.
- Artisanal cider products: hard cider, cider vinegar and cider syrup from Carr’s Ciderhouse, located on Mount Warner in western Massachusetts. If you’re curious to meet the people behind the apple-y awesomeness, there will be visits from the makers as well.
If you want to shop smart, not hard, check out the Eat Boutique Holiday Market, located at 267 Western Avenue in North Allston, near the Harvard Business School. It's open December 4–20: Wednesday-Friday from 8 p.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information on products and events, visit the website at eatboutique.com/holiday-market.